Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.TF.3
- Trigonometric Functions
- Extend The Domain Of Trigonometric Functions Using The Unit Circle
- State Standard:
- (+) Use special triangles to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine, tangent for π/3, π/4 and π/6, and use the unit circle to express the values of sine, cosine, and tangent for π–x, π+x, and 2π–x in terms of their values for x, where x is any real number.
- This module revisits trigonometry that was introduced in Geometry and Algebra II, uniting and further expanding the ideas of right triangle trigonometry and the unit circle. New tools are introduced...
- Topic A helps students recall how to use special triangles positioned within the unit circle to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine, and tangent at special angles. The unit circle is...
- In this topic, students extend their understanding of probability, building on work from Grade 11. The multiplication rule for independent events introduced in Grade 11 is generalized to a rule that...