Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: K.OA.3
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Understand Addition As Putting Together And Adding To, And Under- Stand Subtraction As Taking Apart And Taking From.
- State Standard:
- Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).
- Grade K Module 4: Number Pairs, Addition and Subtraction to 10 Module 4 marks the next exciting step in math for kindergartners, addition and subtraction! They begin to harness their practiced...
- Kindergarten Module 1: Numbers to 10 Curriculum in A Story of Unit Module 1 of the Kindergarten curriculum in A Story of Units. In Topics A and B, classification activities allow students to...