Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.RN.2
- The Real Number System
- Extend The Properties Of Exponents To Rational Exponents.
- State Standard:
- Rewrite expressions involving radicals and rational exponents using the properties of exponents.
- Student Outcomes Students rewrite expressions involving radicals and rational exponents using the properties of exponents.
- Student Outcomes Students will calculate quantities that involve positive and negative rational exponents.
- Student Outcomes Students review place value and scientific notation. Students use scientific notation to compute with large numbers.
- In Topic A, students both review what they already know about exponential expressions and functions with integer exponents, and extend the meaning of an exponential expression to allow for first...
- Student Outcomes Students review and practice applying the properties of exponents for integer exponents. Students model a real-world scenario involving exponential growth and decay.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...