Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.3.c
- Counting and Cardinality
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- State Standard:
- Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
- Topic G continues the pattern established in Topics A, C, and E, incorporating numbers to 10 into their understanding of the number core.
- Topic E opens with an exciting new number, zero. The remaining lessons continue the pattern established in Topics A and C, with children counting and answering how many questions with numbers to 9.
- In Topic C, children incorporate the number 8 into their understanding of the number core. More time is spent with the number 8 because it is the most challenging of the numbers 6–9, being 3 away...
- In Topic A, children build upon their understanding of the number core from Module 1, now including quantities of 6 and 7.
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic H: Counting 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 In Topic G, students recognized the pattern of 1 more within the counting sequence by building number stairs. In Topic H, students use...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic G: One More with Numbers 1 to 5 In Topic G, children build an understanding of consecutive numbers by discovering that each successive number name refers to a...