Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.3.c
- Counting and Cardinality
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- State Standard:
- Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
- Topic G continues the pattern established in Topics A, C, and E, incorporating numbers to 10 into their understanding of the number core.
- Topic E opens with an exciting new number, zero. The remaining lessons continue the pattern established in Topics A and C, with children counting and answering how many questions with numbers to 9.
- In Topic C, children incorporate the number 8 into their understanding of the number core. More time is spent with the number 8 because it is the most challenging of the numbers 6–9, being 3 away...