Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.4
- Counting and Cardinality
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- State Standard:
- Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 10 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 5 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–10, count out that many objects.
- Topic G continues the pattern established in Topics A, C, and E, incorporating numbers to 10 into their understanding of the number core.
- Topic F follows the instructional path laid out in Topics B and D, with children matching groups of 0 and 9 objects to the numeral that tells how many (PK.CC.4). As in previous topics, the numerals...
- Topic E opens with an exciting new number, zero. The remaining lessons continue the pattern established in Topics A and C, with children counting and answering how many questions with numbers to 9.
- In Topic C, children incorporate the number 8 into their understanding of the number core. More time is spent with the number 8 because it is the most challenging of the numbers 6–9, being 3 away...