Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.5
- Counting and Cardinality
- Compare numbers.
- State Standard:
- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is more, less, greater than, fewer, and/or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1 (1: up to 5 objects)
- In Topic G, students compare quantities using numerals by using the counting and matching strategies they have practiced throughout the module. Connecting both sets to a numeral and indirectly...
- In Modules 1 and 3 students did extensive work to develop understanding of numbers to 10. The first half of Module 4 was dedicated to comparison of measurement. Topic F brings together this work...
- So far, Pre-Kindergarten students have done a lot of one-to-one counting, have compared measurable attributes, and have identified the first and last in a group of objects. Topic E brings these...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic H: Counting 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 In Topic G, students recognized the pattern of 1 more within the counting sequence by building number stairs. In Topic H, students use...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic G: One More with Numbers 1 to 5 In Topic G, children build an understanding of consecutive numbers by discovering that each successive number name refers to a...
- Topic C opens in Lesson 10 with students building a Rekenrek to 20, which they will use to count and model numbers for the balance of the year. They will deepen their understanding of the composition...