Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.6
- Counting and Cardinality
- Compare numbers.
- State Standard:
- Identify “first” and “last” related to order or position.
- Objective: Identify first and last in a circular configuration with 2–10 objects.
- Objective: Identify first and last in a linear configuration with 2–10 objects.
- Objective: Identify first and last in a scattered configuration with 2–5 objects.
- Topic D begins by building upon the work of Module 1 by having students count 5 bears in a scattered configuration while identifying the first and last bear counted (PK.CC.6). This concept is a...
- Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 5 In the first half of this module, students identify measurable attributes of objects in terms of length, weight, and capacity. Students...