Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.G.4
- Analyze, compare, and sort objects.
- State Standard:
- Create and build shapes from components (e.g., sticks and clay balls).
- Objective: Construct a circle.
- Objective: Construct a rectangle and a square.
- Objective: Construct a triangle.
- Grade Pre-Kindergarten Module 2 Topic B: Constructing Two-Dimensional Shapes In Topic B, children identify and sort two-dimensional shapes and describe their attributes (A1). As they progress to...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 2: Shapes In Module 2, in the context of classroom play, children learn to identify, describe, sort, compare, and create two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D...