Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.MD.2
- Measurement & Data
- Sort objects and count the number of objects in each category.
- State Standard:
- Sort objects into categories; count the numbers of objects in each category. 1 (limit category counts to be less than or equal to 10)
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic E: How Many Questions with 4 or 5 Objects Topics E and F mimic Topics C and D, extending children’s understanding of the number core to quantities of 4 and 5. ...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic C: How Many Questions with 1, 2, or 3 Objects In Topic C, students build on their knowledge of sorting objects and counting to 3 as they learn to answer how many...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic B: Sorting In Topic B, children sort objects into groups using given attributes such as color, shape, size, and texture. This topic lays the foundation for...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic A: Matching Objects In Topic A, children learn to match concrete objects with common attributes. By observing an object’s attributes, children can begin to...