Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.CP.4
- Conditional Probability And The Rules Of Probability
- Understand Independence And Conditional Probability And Use Them To Interpret Data
- State Standard:
- Construct and interpret two-way frequency tables of data when two categories are associated with each object being classified. Use the two-way table as a sample space to decide if events are independent and to approximate conditional probabilities. For example, collect data from a random sample of students in your school on their favorite subject among math, science, and English. Estimate the probability that a randomly selected student from your school will favor science given that the student is in tenth grade. Do the same for other subjects and compare the results.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.