Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.IC.2
- Making Inferences And Justifying Conclusions
- Understand And Evaluate Random Processes Underlying Statistical Experiments
- State Standard:
- Decide if a specified model is consistent with results from a given data-generating process, e.g., using simulation. For example, a model says a spinning coin falls heads up with probability 0.5. Would a result of 5 tails in a row cause you to question the model?
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.