Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.IC.4
- Making Inferences And Justifying Conclusions
- Make Inferences And Justify Conclusions From Sample Surveys, Experiments, And Observational Studies
- State Standard:
- Use data from a sample survey to estimate a population mean or proportion; develop a margin of error through the use of simulation models for random sampling.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.