Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- The purpose of this document is to serve as a resource to middle school English Language Arts teachers in launching and sustaining a strong independent reading program. Many teachers already have...
- In the Common Core, students are challenged to read complex texts to build content knowledge, literacy skills, and academic vocabulary. Each NYS Grades 3–8 ELA module includes one or more “central”...
- The lessons in the NYS modules for grades 3-5 are designed to focus on teaching students to read, write, and speak about complex texts. The instruction outlined in the modules provides a 60-minute...
- This presentation was originally developed to be used as a professional development training resource on how to implement the Common Core shifts in schools. It introduces the shifts and describes how...