Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- In this topic, students first distinguish between discrete and continuous random variables and then focus on probability distributions for discrete random variables. In the early lessons of this...
- In this topic, students extend their understanding of probability, building on work from Grade 11. The multiplication rule for independent events introduced in Grade 11 is generalized to a rule that...
- Students derive sophisticated applications of the trigonometric functions in Topic B including: the area formula for a general triangle, the law of sines, the law of cosines, and Heron’s formula. ...
- Topic A helps students recall how to use special triangles positioned within the unit circle to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine, and tangent at special angles. The unit circle is...
- Topic A brings students back to the study of complex roots of polynomial functions. Students briefly review quadratic and cubic functions and then extend familiar polynomial identities to both...