Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- In this installment of the video professional development series, there are two videos for small groups of educators to learn from the Common Core in practice. The first video does not include...
- Session 1 & 2 Grade 6 Module 1 Study Mid-Module Assessment Presentation Grade 7 Module 1 Study Mid-Module Assessment Presentation Grade 8 Module 1 Study Mid-Module Assessment Presentation Grade 9...
- Day 1 Session 1 Grades 6-7 Module 1 Presentation Exemplar Module Analysis: Grades 6-7 Module 1 Grades 6-7 Progressions Problem Grade 8 Module 1 TA L4 Sprintout Day 1 Session 2 Grade 8 Module 1...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...
- Overview of Session: What is Mathematical Modeling? Examples of mathematical modeling problems Summary: What mathematical modeling isn't. Why mathematical modeling is so important in school...
- Overview of Session: 1. Standards for Mathematical Practice 2. Progressions Documents - Grades 6-8 & 9-12 3. NYSED Assessment Development 4a. LearnZillion – Grades 6-8 4b. PARCC Model Content...