Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Session 1 & 2 Grade 6 Module 1 Study Mid-Module Assessment Presentation Grade 7 Module 1 Study Mid-Module Assessment Presentation Grade 8 Module 1 Study Mid-Module Assessment Presentation Grade 9...
- Day 1 Session 1 Grades 6-7 Module 1 Presentation Exemplar Module Analysis: Grades 6-7 Module 1 Grades 6-7 Progressions Problem Grade 8 Module 1 TA L4 Sprintout Day 1 Session 2 Grade 8 Module 1...
- Overview of Session: What is Mathematical Modeling? Examples of mathematical modeling problems Summary: What mathematical modeling isn't. Why mathematical modeling is so important in school...
- Overview of Session: 1. Standards for Mathematical Practice 2. Progressions Documents - Grades 6-8 & 9-12 3. NYSED Assessment Development 4a. LearnZillion – Grades 6-8 4b. PARCC Model Content...