Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Grade 7 Module 2: Rational Numbers In Grade 6, students formed a conceptual understanding of integers through the use of the number line, absolute value, and opposites and extended their...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- In Topic A, students return to the number line to model the addition and subtraction of integers (7.NS.A.1). They use the number line and the Integer Game to demonstrate that an integer added to its...
- Students develop the rules for multiplying and dividing signed numbers in Topic B. They use the properties of operations and their previous understanding of multiplication as repeated addition to...
- In Topic C, students problem-solve with rational numbers and draw upon their work from Grade 6 with expressions and equations (6.EE.A.2, 6.EE.A.3, 6.EE.A.4, 6.EE.B.5, 6.EE.B.6, 6.EE.B.7). They...