Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- Learn about how Common Core, Inc. is providing students with challenging, rigorous instruction in the Common Core with content-rich curriculum.
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, Grades K–2 Developed by the authors of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), these criteria are...
- The Core Knowledge Language Arts Program: Bibliography
- Resources for Common Core in ELA/ Literacy, Shift 1 PK-5 Balancing Informational Text and Literature video: Appendix B: Common Core Standards for ELA/Literacy: Text Exemplars and Sample Performance...
- This document, through a description of critical components of a comprehensive literacy program, supports educators in evaluating their current literacy programs and in making informed decisions...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- A Story of Units provides a clearly sequenced and comprehensive educational program. Coupled with effective and replicable professional development, A Story of Units provides New York teachers with...