Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students create exponential functions to model real-world situations. Students use logarithms to solve equations of the form f(t) = a ∙ bct for t. Students decide which type of model...
- Student Outcomes Students understand that the change of base property allows us to write every logarithm function as a vertical scaling of a natural logarithm function. Students graph the natural...
- Student Outcomes Students study transformations of the graphs of logarithmic functions. Students use the properties of logarithms and exponents to produce equivalent forms of exponential and...
- Student Outcomes Students will understand that the logarithm function base b and the exponential function base b are inverse functions.
- Student Outcomes Students compare the graph of an exponential function to the graph of its corresponding logarithmic function. Students note the geometric relationship between the graph of an...
- Student Outcomes Students graph the functions f(x) = log(x), g(x) = log2(x), and h(x) = ln(x) by hand and identify key features of the graphs of logarithmic functions.
- Student Outcomes Students write an exponential function that represents the amount of water in a tank after t seconds if the height of the water doubles every 10 seconds. Students discover Euler’s...