Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students apply knowledge of exponential and logarithmic functions and transformations of functions to a contextual situation.
- Student Outcomes Students create exponential functions to model real-world situations. Students use logarithms to solve equations of the form f(t) = a ∙ bct for t. Students decide which type of model...
- Student Outcomes Students apply properties of logarithms to solve exponential equations. Students relate solutions to f(x) = g(x) to the intersection point(s) on the graphs of y = f(x) and y = g(x)...
- Student Outcomes Students analyze data and real-world situations and find a function to use as a model. Students study properties of linear, quadratic, sinusoidal, and exponential functions.
- Student Outcomes Students will understand that the logarithm function base b and the exponential function base b are inverse functions.
- Student Outcomes Students solve simple exponential equations numerically.