Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students apply the geometric transformation of dilation to show that all parabolas are similar.
- Student Outcomes Students learn the vertex form of the equation of a parabola and how is arises from the definition of a parabola. Students perform geometric operations, such as rotations,...
- Student Outcomes Students model the locus of points at equal distance between a point (focus) and a line (directrix). They construct a parabola and understand this geometric definition of the curve....
- Students solve polynomial, rational, and radical equations, and apply these types of equations to real-world situations. They examine the conditions under which an extraneous solution is introduced...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...