Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students use tables and technology to estimate the area under a normal curve. Students interpret probabilities in context. When appropriate, students select an appropriate normal...
- Student Outcomes Students calculate z scores. Students use technology and tables to estimate the area under a normal curve. Students interpret probabilities in context.
- Student Outcomes Students draw a smooth curve that could be used as a model for a given data distribution. Students recognize when it is reasonable and when it is not reasonable to use a normal curve...
- Student Outcomes Students describe data distributions in terms of shape, center and variability. Students use the mean and standard deviation to describe center and variability for a data...
- Inferences and Conclusions from Data Students build a formal understanding of probability, considering complex events such as unions, intersections, and complements as well as the concept of...