Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students use tables and technology to estimate the area under a normal curve. Students interpret probabilities in context. When appropriate, students select an appropriate normal...
- Student Outcomes Students calculate z scores. Students use technology and tables to estimate the area under a normal curve. Students interpret probabilities in context.
- Student Outcomes Students draw a smooth curve that could be used as a model for a given data distribution. Students recognize when it is reasonable and when it is not reasonable to use a normal curve...
- Student Outcomes Students describe data distributions in terms of shape, center and variability. Students use the mean and standard deviation to describe center and variability for a data...
- Inferences and Conclusions from Data Students build a formal understanding of probability, considering complex events such as unions, intersections, and complements as well as the concept of...
- Module 2 builds on students’ previous work with units and with functions from Algebra I, and with trigonometric ratios and circles from high school Geometry. The heart of the module is the study of...