Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students use the addition rule to calculate the probability of a union of two events. Students interpret probabilities in context.
- Student Outcomes Students use the complement rule to calculate the probability of the complement of an event and the multiplication rule for independent events to calculate the probability of the...
- Student Outcomes Students represent events by shading appropriate regions in a Venn diagram. Given a chance experiment with equally likely outcomes, students calculate counts and probabilities by...
- Student Outcomes Students construct a hypothetical 1,000 two-way table from given probability information and use the table to calculate the probabilities of events. Students calculate conditional...
- Student Outcomes Students use a hypothetical 1,000 two-way table to calculate probabilities of events. Students calculate conditional probabilities given a two-way data table or using a hypothetical...
- Student Outcomes Students calculate probabilities given a two-way table of data. Students construct a “hypothetical 1000” two-way table given probability information. Students interpret probabilities...
- Student Outcomes Students determine the sample space for a chance experiment. Given a description of a chance experiment and an event, students identify the subset of outcomes from the sample space...
- Chance experiments, sample space, and events such as unions, intersections, and complements are explained. Probabilities of unions and intersections are calculated using data in two-way tables and...
- Inferences and Conclusions from Data Students build a formal understanding of probability, considering complex events such as unions, intersections, and complements as well as the concept of...