Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. ORGANIZATION OF...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- The Developing Core Proficiencies Units are an integrated set of English Language Arts/Literacy units spanning grades 6-12. The series is comprised of four 3-week units at each grade level that...
- These units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions, exploring areas they wish to...
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, Grades 3–12 Developed by the authors of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), these criteria are...