Search Within Results
Grades: Grade 11
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....
- Audience: Principals & District Leaders Description Session 1: Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Session 2: Impactful PD Rubric Session 3: Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Session 4:...
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...
- Grade 6-12 Professional Development materials Video ResourcesClose Reading Strategies with Informational Text by Expeditionary Learning (5th grade)A Protocol for Citing Evidence from Informational...
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, Grades 3–12 Developed by the authors of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), these criteria are...