Search Within Results
Grades: Grade 11
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Systematizing communications on APPR Leveraging elements of the system to deliver feedback and inform developments Calibrated use of Evaluation...
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Getting Clear about the Shifts Orienting to the Evidence Collection Tools Collecting Evidence of the Shifts in Action Prioritizing Feedback for...
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....
- Audience: Principals & District Leaders Description Session 1: Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Session 2: Impactful PD Rubric Session 3: Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Session 4:...
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...