Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students understand the possibility that an equation—or a system of equations—has no real solutions. Students identify these situations and make the appropriate geometric...
- Students extend their facility with solving polynomial equations to working with complex zeros. Complex numbers are introduced via their relationship with geometric transformations. The topic...
- Student Outcomes Students develop facility with graphical interpretations of systems of equations and the meaning of their solutions on those graphs. For example, they can use the distance formula to...
- Student Outcomes Students solve systems of linear equations in two variables and systems of a linear and a quadratic equation in two variables. Students understand that the points at which the two...
- Student Outcomes Students solve linear systems in three variables algebraically.
- Students solve polynomial, rational, and radical equations, and apply these types of equations to real-world situations. They examine the conditions under which an extraneous solution is introduced...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...