Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- This topic focuses on factoring polynomials and the advantages of factored form of a polynomial to both solve equations and sketch graphs of polynomial functions. Students solve problems involving...
- Student Outcomes Students will use the factored forms of polynomials to find zeros of a function. Students will use the factored forms of polynomials to sketch the components of graphs between zeros.
- Student Outcomes Students graph polynomial functions and describe end behavior based upon the degree of the polynomial.
- Student Outcomes Students learn to fit polynomial functions to data values.
- Student Outcomes Students model a cross-section of a riverbed with a polynomial function and estimate fluid flow with their algebraic model.
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...