Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students describe data distributions in terms of shape, center and variability. Students use the mean and standard deviation to describe center and variability for a data...
- Student Outcomes Students draw a smooth curve that could be used as a model for a given data distribution. Students recognize when it is reasonable and when it is not reasonable to use a normal curve...
- Student Outcomes Students calculate z scores. Students use technology and tables to estimate the area under a normal curve. Students interpret probabilities in context.
- Student Outcomes Students use tables and technology to estimate the area under a normal curve. Students interpret probabilities in context. When appropriate, students select an appropriate normal...
- Student Outcomes Students model cyclical phenomena from biological and physical science using trigonometric functions. Students understand that some periodic behavior is too complicated to be modeled...