Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...
- These units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions, exploring areas they wish to...
- The Developing Core Proficiencies Units are an integrated set of English Language Arts/Literacy units spanning grades 6-12. The series is comprised of four 3-week units at each grade level that...
- Day 1 Session 1 Grades 6-7 Module 1 Presentation Exemplar Module Analysis: Grades 6-7 Module 1 Grades 6-7 Progressions Problem Grade 8 Module 1 TA L4 Sprintout Day 1 Session 2 Grade 8 Module 1...
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, Grades 3–12 Developed by the authors of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), these criteria are...