Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Students will use trigonometric functions to model periodic phenomena (F-TF.B.5) by fitting sinusoidal functions to data (S-ID.B.6a). Students use the properties of the graphs of sinusoidal...
- Chance experiments, sample space, and events such as unions, intersections, and complements are explained. Probabilities of unions and intersections are calculated using data in two-way tables and...
- Smooth curves are used to model given data distributions, eventually using the normal distribution to model data distributions that are bell shaped and symmetric. Tables and technology are used to...
- The purposes of and differences among observational studies, surveys, experiments are explored along with how randomization relates to each. Data from random samples are used to estimate a...
- Conclusions are drawn based on data from a statistical experiment. Simulation is used to explore whether an oberved difference in group means is significant. Published reports based on statisical...