Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- This guide provides an in-depth explanation of how New York State calculates student growth based on state tests for principals of grades 9-12 in SY 2013-14 by measuring student growth toward...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- Overview The New York State grade 11 curriculum modules continue to develop students’ skills in analyzing complex literary and informational texts as students delve deeply into works by acclaimed...
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The following chart displays the array of inquiries being developed for each grade level. By viewing the topics for each inquiry, curriculum teams can begin planning their work to develop additional...
- The Grades 9-10 Writing Module comprises three separate units that provide in-depth instruction on one type of writing: argument, informative, and narrative. Each unit may be implemented...
- Click the links below to download the curriculum map for grades 9 - 12 ELA.
- In Spring 2016, New York State administered the first Regents Examination in Mathematics: Algebra II (Common Core) intended to provide students, families, educators, and the public measures of...