Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. ORGANIZATION OF...
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers, Principals
- DDI and Assessments in ELA: Analyzing and Tracking Data Time: 90 minutes Description This is the second in a three-part series on DDI in ELA. By attending this session, participants will understand...
- Sustainability Planning - Brainstorming needs for 2014-15 Metrics Sustainability and Expectations Questionnaire form Time: 90 minutes Description Participants in this sustainability planning session...
- Video Professional Development: Common Core in Action Time: 90 minutes Description The ENY video project has more instructional videos - and is continuing to grow. Videos are now being sent out via ...
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- The NYSESLAT is designed to annually assess the English language proficiency of all English Language Learners (ELLs) enrolled in Grades K–12. It is a component of the State’s compliance with federal...