Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students approximate the value of quantities that involve positive irrational exponents. Students extend the domain of the function f(x) =bx for positive real numbers b to all real...
- Student Outcomes Students write an exponential function that represents the amount of water in a tank after t seconds if the height of the water doubles every 10 seconds. Students discover Euler’s...
- At the beginning of Topic B, students apply the properties of exponents to solve exponential equations numerically (F-BF.1a) as a way to motivate the need for logarithms, which are first introduced...
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...