Search Within Results
Grades: Grade 11
- Session 1 Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Time: 30 min Description Learning about Tom Guskey's levels, applying them to our context Resources Required Presentation Guskey Article
- Session 3 Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Time: 50 min Description Negotiating and Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Resources Required Curriculum Modules Evidence Collection Tools
- Session 2 Impactful PD Rubric Time: 10 min Description Orienting to the PD Rubric, applying it to our context Resources Required Impactful PD Rubric
- Session 4 Prioritizing Adult Learning for 13-14 Time: 10 min Description Organizing and Prioritizing Adult Learning Objectives
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The NYSESLAT is designed to annually assess the English language proficiency of all English Language Learners (ELLs) enrolled in Grades K–12. It is a component of the State’s compliance with federal...