Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Student Outcomes Students write an exponential function that represents the amount of water in a tank after t seconds if the height of the water doubles every 10 seconds. Students discover Euler’s...
- Student Outcomes Students use geometric series to calculate how much money should be saved each month to have 1 million in assets within a specified amount of time.
- Student Outcomes Students will understand that the logarithm function base b and the exponential function base b are inverse functions.
- Student Outcomes Students study transformations of the graphs of logarithmic functions. Students use the properties of logarithms and exponents to produce equivalent forms of exponential and...
- Student Outcomes Students develop a general growth/decay rate formula in the context of compound interest. Students compute future values of investments with continually compounding interest rates.
- Student Outcomes Students create exponential functions to model real-world situations. Students use logarithms to solve equations of the form f(t) = a ∙ bct for t. Students decide which type of model...
- Student Outcomes Students apply knowledge of exponential and logarithmic functions and transformations of functions to a contextual situation.