Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Getting Clear about the Shifts Orienting to the Evidence Collection Tools Collecting Evidence of the Shifts in Action Prioritizing Feedback for...
- Session 1 Getting Clear about the Shifts Time: 20 min Description Quick Explanation of the Shifts & Processing Time Resources Required Presentation Shifts Handout For Secondary: Quick Shifts...
- Session 2 Orienting to the Evidence Collection Tools Time: 10 min Description Reflection on Current Evidence Collection Practices and orientation to tools Resources Required Evidence Collection Tools
- Session 3 Collecting Evidence of the Shifts in Action Time: 50 min Description Collecting evidence of the shifts in action through a series of classroom video, reflection, and discussion. Resources...
- Session 5 The Role of Teacher Observation in Principal Supervision Time: 15 min Description Reflection & Discussion Resources Required: ISLLC Standards
- Session 4 Prioritizing Feedback for Teachers Time: 10 min Description Organizing and Prioritizing Feedback