Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module Assessment
- Download the full Grade 4 ELA Module 3B as a zip folder of PDF files Each module, unit, and lesson file will appear separately within the folder.
- Objective: Find whole number quotients and remainders.
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- Grade 4 Module 3: Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division In this 43-day module, students use place value understanding and visual representations to solve multiplication and division problems with...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...