Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module Assessment
- In this module, students read, analyze and evaluate informational and argument writing and build, through focused instruction, the skills required to craft strong and well-supported argument writing...
- Building and Communicating Knowledge through Research: The Inquiry and Writing Processes In Module 9.3, students engage in an inquiry-based, iterative process for research. Building on work with...
- In this module, students will read, discuss, and analyze contemporary and classic texts, focusing on how complex characters develop through interactions with one another and how authors structure...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...
- Working with Evidence and Making Claims: How Do Authors Structure Texts and Develop Ideas? In this module, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts that develop central ideas of guilt,...