Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module Assessment
- Grade 6 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Unit Rates Students begin their sixth grade year investigating the concepts of ratio and rate. They use multiple forms of ratio language and ratio notation,...
- Myths: Not Just Long Ago In this module, students are involved in a deep study of mythology, its purposes, and elements. Students will read Rick Riordan’s The Lightning Thief (780L), a high-interest...
- Voices of Adversity In this eight-week module, students explore the idea of adversity of people across time and place, and through multiple modes of writing. Students begin this module with a...
- In this module, students study how an author develops point of view and how an author’s perspective, based on his or her geographic location, is evident in his or her writing. Students consider point...
- In this eight-week, research-based module, students explore the benefits and harmful consequences of the use of the controversial pesticide DDT. In Unit 1, students begin the novel Frightful’s...