Search Within Results
Resource Type: Year-long Curriculum Map
- The Curriculum Map and Overview of A Story of Functions provides teachers with a clear picture of the modules at each grade level from Grades 9 to 12. The following are detailed for each high school...
- The New York State Grade 12 curriculum modules offer a wide range of quality texts that engage students in analysis of autobiographical nonfiction, speeches, poetry, drama, and fiction. The grade 12...
- Click the links below to download the curriculum map for grades 9 - 12 ELA.
- Overview The New York State grade 9 curriculum modules offer a wide range of quality texts that span the canonical to the contemporary. The grade 9 curriculum balances classic works by William...
- Overview The New York State grade 10 curriculum modules offer a variety of rich texts that engage students in analysis of literary and journalistic nonfiction as well as poetry, drama, and fiction....
- Overview The New York State grade 11 curriculum modules continue to develop students’ skills in analyzing complex literary and informational texts as students delve deeply into works by acclaimed...