These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Animals and Habitats contain of a set of 26 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Explain the ways each plant or animal depicted has been able to adapt to their particular habitat (e.g., How was the Arctic hare been able to adapt to the Artic?)
3. Compare and contrast the weather and climate of each of the habitats studies in this domain;
4. Sort plants and animals by the habitat in which they live;
5. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the habitat to which the image card belongs; and
6. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.