Search Within Results
Rubrics: Component 3d: Using Assessment in Instruction
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely, uses a common rubric, and connects to specific examples from the students' work.
- The teacher's feedback to students encourages them to continue building on each other's ideas.
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and tied directly to the goals of the lesson.
- The teacher monitors the progress of groups by asking questions of group representatives which allow him to elicit levels of understanding.
- The teacher has a structure in place for eliciting diagnostic information from - and monitoring the progress of - individual students regarding their understanding of the material.