Search Within Results
Rubrics: Component 3d: Using Assessment in Instruction
- The teacher listens carefully to student answer and comments on her thoughts immediately.
- Teacher's feedback to the student is specific, timely and requires the student to explain his thinking.
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and focused to guide the discussion.
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and uses high-quality questions to guide student thinking; he then asks students to use that learning to develop alternate solutions to the problem.
- The teacher's feedback to students supports their understanding of the text in a timely manner through quality questions and connections to known elements.