Search Within Results
Rubrics: Domain 2: The Classroom Environment
- Students work to help their peer revise his presentation using both warm and cool feedback. The students repeat the teacher's mantra with feeling and understanding.
- Small-group work is well organized with clearly identified time, posted protocols, and an assignment that requires active participation and active listening. Students are productively engaged in...
- Small-group work is well organized, with tasks given for each member of the group. The tasks rotate so that every student performs every task at least once.
- Small-group work is well organized. The teacher is able to check student understanding by asking each child in a triad to participate in the large group sharing.
- Teacher has established procedures to move students. Transitions occur smoothly, with little loss of instructional time.