Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Subject: High School Algebra II
- Student Outcomes Students use logarithms to determine how many characters are needed to generate unique identification numbers in different scenarios. Students understand that logarithms are useful...
- Student Outcomes Students write an exponential function that represents the amount of water in a tank after t seconds if the height of the water doubles every 10 seconds. Students discover Euler’s...
- Student Outcomes Students approximate the value of quantities that involve positive irrational exponents. Students extend the domain of the function f(x) =bx for positive real numbers b to all real...
- Student Outcomes Students rewrite expressions involving radicals and rational exponents using the properties of exponents.
- Student Outcomes Students will calculate quantities that involve positive and negative rational exponents.
- At the beginning of Topic B, students apply the properties of exponents to solve exponential equations numerically (F-BF.1a) as a way to motivate the need for logarithms, which are first introduced...
- Student Outcomes Students review place value and scientific notation. Students use scientific notation to compute with large numbers.
- Student Outcomes Students review and practice applying the properties of exponents for integer exponents. Students model a real-world scenario involving exponential growth and decay.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...