Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Objective: Find and describe flat triangles, squares, rectangles, hexagons, and circles using informal language without naming.
- Objective: Order and match numeral and dot cards from 1 to 10. State 1 more than a given number.
- Objective: Sort by count in vertical columns and horizontal rows (linear configurations to 5). Match to numerals on cards.
- Objective: Sort categories by count. Identify categories with two, three, and four within a given scenario.
- Objective: Classify items into three categories, determine the count in each, and reason about how the last number named determines the total.
- Objective: Classify items into two pre-determined categories.
- Objective: Classify to find two objects that share a visual pattern, color, and use.
- Objective: Analyze to find two objects that are exactly the same or not exactly the same.
- Grade K Module 3: Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 10 After students observed, analyzed, and classified objects by shape into pre-determined categories in Module 2, they now...
- Kindergarten Module 1: Numbers to 10 Curriculum in A Story of Unit Module 1 of the Kindergarten curriculum in A Story of Units. In Topics A and B, classification activities allow students to...