Search Within Results
Topic: Network Team Institute Materials: August 1-5, 2011
- These resources will help educators gain a deeper understanding of specific topics. The evening session on Monday will provide a specific example of a lesson using the poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That...
- These tools and resources will help educators implement the new evaluation system for teachers as they receive an overview of the new regulations on teacher and principal evaluations, begin to unpack...
- These tools and resources will support educators in learning how to analyze data to identify student learning needs, as well as how to create and implement instructional change to effectively respond...
- The Network Team Institute is a training program for representatives from school-based Network Teams or BOCES based Network Teams, school leaders and teacher ambassadors from across New York State....
- This presentation was used by David Coleman at the Network Team Summer Institute on August 1 and 2, 2011.
- These tools and resources will help educators deepen their knowledge and understanding of the Common Core State Standards. The tools and resources will also help educators access their schools’...